Utilizing Technology to Market Your Home
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to buy and move in. Otherwise, your home may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
The David Marshall Team is an expert at marketing your home to attract qualified buyers and get offers quickly. Click here to check out the Exclusive Marketing Plan of The David Marshall Team.
David Marshall – Broker and REALTOR – will tailor a marketing for your home, which will include some or all of the following:
- Photography – taking standard and wide angle photos to portray your property in the best light;
- Virtual staging – adding furniture and decorations into the photos and removing clutter to show potential buyers how the space can be arranged;
- 3D modeling – using a 3D camera to take panoramic photos of the interior to create 3D model of your home;
- 2D floor plan – utilizing the panoramic images and 3D model to create a 2D floor plan of your home;
- Virtual reality – combining the 3D model and panoramic images to allow viewers to move around your Virtual home and look around each room;
- Virtual tours – record a showing of your Virtual home for buyers to watch so they will hear about the details of the property and gain a visual understanding of layout of the room and orientation.
- Drone Photography – utilizing a drone with a commercially licensed drone operator to photograph the birds-eye-view of your home;
- Property Profile – writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Research – gather important documents about your home such as the deed, property disclosures and town records;
- List to MLS – upload the necessary the the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Advertising – creating targeted advertising campaigns to help buyers find your home;
- Showcasing – featuring your home on newhomemaine.com and other home search websites;
- Leveraging – utilizing the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Opening – scheduling and promoting showings to attract a multitude of buyers and increase the chance of getting multiple offers at the same time.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your home is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a home like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients will find your home as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a strong offer.
Want to learn more about how we will aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text and email us today to schedule your home consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your home will be sold for the highest price possible.