Find Your Real Estate Agent for Life
It is certain that your real estate agent has a huge impact on whether or not your home sells quickly, how much you get for your property, and your experience throughout the process.
This is why informed sellers ask, “Why should I sell with you?”
Meet David Marshall, the founder and Manager of HOMESTEAD, LLC and a Licensed Associate Broker with EXP Realty in the State of Maine. He is also an investment property owner and manager. He bought his first property at the age of 21, a historic duplex in the West End of Portland. At the age of 28, he was elected to the Portland City Council and served three terms over a nine year period while focusing on transportation, land use and energy efficiency. He buys historic properties, improves them and rents to tenants. Over the past 20 years or so, he has solved hundreds of issues common with historic properties. His focus is on residential and multi-units properties in Greater Portland. His experience in real estate and knowledge makes him a valuable expert to buyers and sellers of real estate.
During a personal consultation, David will listen to your needs, explain how we work with clients, and give you an initial idea of what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. This meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other; to explain the skills and experience we bring; and for you to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed.
In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what to expect from HOMESTEAD as your real estate company as we:
- listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- remain accessible as we are never more than a phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- recommend a listing price that’s the highest possible, without discouraging buyers.
- prepare a game plan to promote your property to qualified buyers to ensure it sells.
- create the promotional materials, including pictures, virtual tours and property description.
- generate an excitement in the marketplace about your listing, tell our other clients about it and spread the word to other agents.
- work with you to schedule showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- negotiate offers skillfully so that you get the best price and terms.
- handle the details involved in selling a home, so you do not have to worry about them.
- ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want your house to sell quickly and for the highest price possible. You also want the process as trouble-free as possible. That’s what we do for clients every day!
REVIEW: “Janet and I would like to take this time and really appreciate the hard work David Marshall put into getting our former home in Portland, ME at 127 Fenway Street on the market. He worked extremely hard to get the home sold for us. Dave is very knowledgeable and comes across as a straight shooter and we are thankful for his honesty. He is very hard worker and makes sure all of the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. He kept us updated on the process and timelines we had to make and paperwork that needed to be completed in a timely fashion. Not only have we found a Realtor® we would count on again, but a friend as well. He is one of a kind. Thank you Dave for a great job well done.”
- Steve and Janet Gowen
To find out more about why you should make David Marshal your real estate agent for life check out the reviews and please submit the form below or call or email us to schedule a personal consultation.