Ensure Viewings are Successful
Private viewings and open houses provide opportunities for buyers to view your HOMESTEAD and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see and be motivated to make an offer.
As your real estate agent, David Marshall, Manager of HOMESTEAD, LLC, ensures we maximize the potential of every viewing and open house. To accomplish that, he advises you on how best to prepare your HOMESTEAD, markets it to qualified buyers, and draws attention to the great qualities of your HOMESTEAD.
When it comes to scheduling, we coordinate showings to be as convenient as possible. Flexibility is encouraged to enable more buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for viewings.
We will take care of all aspects of scheduling viewings, as well as planning and coordinating showings sequentially to attract interest from multiple buyers simultaneously.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Ensure your house is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as family pictures to make it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Plan a place to go to during the showings, such as running errand or visiting friends. Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without the seller there.
- Bring your pets with you, if possible. You can take them for a walk, or to a local pet sitting service.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your house is clear and well lit.
We realize viewings and open houses can be a little inconvenient. As your real estate company, we will do our best to minimize the disruptions. We will focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your house quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that viewings and opening houses are done right.
Want to learn more about our approach? Please submit the form below or call or email us today to schedule a no-obligation personal consultation.