Utilizing Technology to Market Your HOMESTEAD
When you list your HOMESTED, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to buy and move in. Otherwise, your HOMESTEAD may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
HOMESTEAD, LLC is an expert at marketing your HOMESTEAD to attract qualified buyers and get offers quickly.
To achieve that success, the HOMESTEAD marketing plan is implement. After all, there’s more to selling a HOMESTEAD than placing a For Sale sign on the front lawn. David Marshall, Manager of HOMESTEAD, LLC and Associate Broker with EXP Realty will create a marketing plan which will include some or all of the following:
- Photography – taking standard and wide angle photos to portray your property in the best light;
- Virtual staging – adding furniture and decorations into the photos and removing clutter to show potential buyers how the space can be arranged;
- 3D modeling – using a 3D camera to take panoramic photos of the interior to create 3D model of your HOMESTEAD;
- 2D floor plan – utilizing the panoramic images and 3D model to create a 2D floor plan of your HOMESTEAD;
- Virtual reality – combining the 3D model and panoramic images to allow viewers to move around your Virtual HOMESTEAD and look around each room;
- Virtual tours – record a showing of your Virtual HOMESTEAD for buyers to watch so they will hear about the details of the property and gain a visual understanding of layout of the room and orientation.
- Drone Photography – utilizing a drone with a commercially licensed drone operator to photograph the birds-eye-view of your HOMESTEAD;
- Property Profile – writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Research – gather important documents about your HOMESTEAD such as the deed, property disclosures and town records;
- List to MLS – upload the necessary the the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Advertising – creating targeted advertising campaigns to help buyers find your HOMESTEAD;
- Showcasing – featuring your HOMESTEAD on newHOMESTEADmaine.com and other home search websites;
- Leveraging – utilizing the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Opening – scheduling and promoting showings to attract a multitude of buyers and increase the chance of getting multiple offers at the same time.
In addition, we meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your HOMESTEAD is listed we get in touch with everyone we know who is looking for a HOMESTEAD like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. We also tap into our network of other real estate agents so their clients will find your HOMESTEAD as well.
Our job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a strong offer.
Want to learn more about how we will aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text and email us today to schedule your HOMESTEAD consultation.
The sooner we start, the sooner your HOMESTEAD will be sold for the highest price possible.