Your Agent Will Advise, You Decide
When selling your HOMESTEAD, few things more exciting than receiving an offer. Even more exciting is when getting multiple offers at the same time.
How do you know what offer is the strongest?
An offer comes in the form of a purchase and sale agreement that shows the price the buyer is proposing to pay, which may or may not be the same as your listing price. An offer will include other details, such as the requested closing date, and may also include one or more conditions, such as: financing, inspecting the property, selling their own property, getting permits, etc.
Usually you will want to go with the offer that has the highest price. Sometimes the highest price is not the best deal if the wrong contingencies are attached. The type of financing is another major factor. Also, the track record of the the buyer with other real estate in the area can be a consideration.
For most sellers, choosing the right offer can sound very complicated. That is why David Marshall, Manager of HOMESTEAD, LLC is on your side as your trusted real estate agent for life who will take care of the details and provide you with expert advice:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you a professional assessment as to the quality of the offer. If there are things of concern, then these issues will be highlighted.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your HOMESTEAD for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
Selling your HOMESTEAD for the best price possible is our expertise.
REVIEW: “Dan and I have enjoyed working with David on our home in Westbrook and buying a new one. David is very knowledgeable, very thorough and persistent when he needs to be. He kept us posted on the many different deadlines and decisions well ahead of time so that we knew what to expect. We’ve relied on David quite a bit in this process and have recommended him highly to others.”
- Kim and Dan Noonan
Want to discuss how much you may be able to get for your HOMESTEAD? Please submit the form below or call, text and email us today to schedule your HOMESTEAD Consultation.