The HOMESTEAD Way
As your real estate company, our most important job is to make the home shopping process pleasant and rewarding for you.
We do it the HOMESTEAD way…
Help by recommending HOMESTEADS for viewing that closely match your needs and are within your price range.
Optimize your search criteria and review the prospects to ensure your time is best served to find your HOMESTEAD.
Make sure you see the miss opportunities.
Email you with alerts when a desirable property suddenly comes on the market.
Schedule viewings that fit your calendar.
Tell you about the facts and in-depth details on the HOMESTEAD, so you can make an informed decision.
Expert opinions about the market value, real estate trends, history of the HOMESTEAD and more.
Advice on the neighborhood, so you get a clear sense of what an area is like to live, work and play.
Discover the facts about the HOMESTEAD through research and provide you with a professional recommendation.
As your real estate company, we are committed to helping you to find your HOMESTEAD, and we are with with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a HOMESTEAD
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing HOMESTEADS to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the HOMESTEAD have the features that you need? These are features that the HOMESTEAD must have, include things like the number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, closet space, kitchen size, etc.
- Does the HOMESTEAD have any of the features that you want? These are features that you would like to have but you can live without such as a large backyard, deck, spacious family room, etc.
- What is the general condition of the HOMESTEAD? Is the HOMESTEAD well maintained or does it have deferred maintenance?
- Will the HOMESTEAD need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations? Is there anything, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- What do you like most about the HOMESTEAD?
- Is there anything about the HOMESTEAD you don’t like? Can that be changed with a remodeling or renovation now or in the future?
- Take a walk around the neighborhood. Is the neighborhood well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the HOMESTEAD is situated in the neighborhood?
- Does the neighborhood have what you want? Access to public transit, shopping, local parks, hiking trails, shopping, waterfront, etc?
Viewing HOMESTEADS should always be an adventure. It’s our job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find your HOMESTEAD!
REVIEW: We couldn’t have asked for better experience and service! David Marshall walked us through the process from beginning to end and really went the extra mile. From the beginning, he was very professional and clear about the steps of the process of buying our first home (a multi-unit). He made it very easy and helped us with obscure requests regarding research for a neighboring property and ultimately helped us secure the perfect property much quicker than expected! His diligence and knowledge gave us a leg up. Pulling city records and helping us navigate a sticky situation, could have turned much worse if he hadn’t done the research. He gave us insight into coding, things we may need to change in the future and what we should look out for while viewing properties. We would recommend David to anyone that is a first-time homeowner or someone who is wanting to feel confident in their purchase!
- Holly Bruns and Rob Nielsen
Ready to get started? Please submit the form below or call, text and email us today to schedule your HOMESTEAD Consultation.