Have You Met Your Real Estate Agent for Life?
If you are planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a for sale sign to schedule a private viewing.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
A real estate agent, especially one who knows the market, can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential issues, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you do not have your own real estate agent, you will have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my clients.
What To Look for in a Real Estate Agent for Life
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in your market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing date and other details so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you do not overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Meet David Marshall, Leader of The David Marshall Team and a Licensed Broker with EXP Realty.
- 20+ Years of Real Estate Investor Experience
- Historic Home Expert: 20+ Years of Experience
- Former Portland City Council Member: 9 Years of Experience
- Local Neighborhood Expert: 20+ Years of Experience
- Customer Based Approach to Service Excellence
- Your #1 Goal Is My #1 Goal
Not every real estate agent will deliver all of these services. Buyers who choose David Marshall, say that they do. They provide reviews about the professionalism, expertise and accessibility that they experienced when they met their real estate agent for life.
REVIEW: “With us being new to real estate investing as well as being new to the area, David Marshall has been very helpful in recommending lenders, inspectors, and electricians as well as sharing his spreadsheets and numbers with us. We have done two deals with David so far and look forward to doing many more in the future. If you want someone intelligent, professional, calm, helpful, and who is going to notice hidden red flags, David is the man.
- Jill Schofield
Read the reviews by clicking here
Please submit the form below or call, text and email us today to schedule your home consultation.